PPC Account Manager – Amsterdam
Stationed at the famous WeWork offices in the heart of Amsterdam. Offering panoramic views of the canals along with convenient access to restaurants, nightlife, and leisure. A vibrant, friendly and international environment with free beer on site! Ping pong tables, arcade games, social events (especially Friday’s) and learning seminars all on site. Join this awesome business community and make new friends along the way. Don’t worry if you don’t speak Dutch, if you’re awesome at running paid media campaigns you’ll fit right in.
You will work with a bunch of clients from big to small and spanning a wide range of industry sectors. You will work as part of a team on larger accounts and with smaller independents who will appreciate you like one of their own. Having such diversity in your work is one of the major advantages of working for an agency like us.
Ultimately your main objective is to exceed client’s expectations and make sure they constantly feel well managed and supported. You will often have complete autonomy to create and execute digital strategies that meet the needs of our clients.
The aim of the game is optimisation and continuous improvement for our clients. You’ll analyse data, optimise campaigns, as well as keeping in touch regularly with your clients to ensure they have the reports they need and understand what we’re doing to maximise their return on investment.
We predominantly work with Google Adwords, Bing / Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ads. We use website analytics platforms like Google Analytics to tie campaign performance to business results. Demonstrating the bottom line value of our campaigns is crucial.
As a full circle SEM agency, conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is at the heart of everything we do. An all-encompassing philosophy that guides us day to day. You will help clients create statistically significant tests that lead to an improved user experience and bottom line performance.
Ultimately you will be an integral part of the Upraw team, delivering world class digital marketing campaigns that provide a tangible return for our clients.
What does a great candidate look like to us?
- 1 year minimum experience working in PPC. Either in-house, agency side or as a freelancer. You will have experience managing Adwords campaigns as a minimum. Experience managing Bing / Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin ads is a plus.
- 2 up to date Adwords qualifications (Fundamentals + 1 other)
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a necessity)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You love digital marketing and you’re eager to learn and expand your skill set.
- Highly ambitious.
- You’re excited to get your hands dirty in a bunch of digital areas.
- You have propensity towards action. We have quick meetings and then we go make things happen. You need to be comfortable getting things done without someone saying so.
- Exceptional Prioritization skills. You’re able to work on the tasks that matter most and organise your time effectively.
- Highly organised. The kind of person who has a list for their lists.
- Confident dealing with clients and managing expectations.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
The Upraw Media Team